Sunday, December 26, 2010

My GiTa LoVe (^^)//




























MY GITA LOVE (^^)////

arghhhhhhhhh i love u GiTa... hahaha dont get me wrong, hehe Gita is the name of my guitar, uisehhh, hahahaha yaaaa i know, mengulu sajala, dont care, haha (^^) watch animax, there's this one anime called K-On!!!! u guys know that??? buli tahan best, well, the main character of the anime have a guitar, and she named it GiTa, haha (^^) i've decided to name my guitar, GiTa too... its not an expensive guitar, but whats special about this not so expensive guitar, is that its my GiTa.... (^^)/// love it!!! played it every morning... (^^) when i first bought it, i didnt knw how to lay guitar at all, haha (^^) then through self taught, now, i can play my GiTa... GiTa Love, u wait, ur masterrr, will polish up her guitar skills, haha (^^)v

My GiTa LOvE

No comments:

Post a Comment